Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wine and Cheese

If you're looking for some cheese to go with that wine, try some Cowgirl Creamery Cheese. I first read about this company in an article about 10 great small towns. Then, coincidentally, a few days later, one of our local stores, Valley Cheese and Wine, had a wine and cheese tasting where they featured Cowgirl Creamery cheese. I couldn't pick a favorite and had to bring home several. Whether your a fan of brie like soft cheeses or harder cheddars, you'll love these.

4 comments:

JohnnyB said...

Brie or cheddar? Come on, even Cowgirls get the bleus.

Jenny said...

This weekend I had a glass of some red wine made by Simply Re(a)d.

Sue said...

Did you like it?

Jenny said...

Um, yeah, I thought it was good. I don't remember what type of red wine it was, but it was decent, I thought...although I don't drink wine too much.