Monday, August 4, 2008

Wine Twitter

I'm now following three wine tweeters on Twitter. I don't tweet a lot myself but I do enjoy the short bursts from others. The wine people typically send out opinions on wine or respond to other tweeters about various wines. Since I don't think many of you use Twitter - or if you do, you're hiding from me - I'm posting the winos' URL and you can investigate for yourselves. They are

Wine Enthusiast

Phillip James from Snooth
WineTweets

I have Snooth over there on the sidebar for searches which I do enjoy. I want to spend more time building up my reviews but haven't had the time. I haven't spent a lot of time on Wine Enthusiast but it looks interesting. The WineTweet site is just a list of the tweets so you can read them even if you don't use Twitter.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I am impressed that you Twitter! Myself, I have never even ventured in that area of cyberspace.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention of Winetweets.

I just re-did the site for better viewing of the twitters that have come in to twitter.com/winetweets

I've also begun to break them down by varietal, producer and common tasting words like "delicious". Here's a sample:

http://winetweets.com/search/delicious

-Rick Stratton, winetweets